Firefox addons for later

Hi;
  I am putting a bunch of files on a USB stick.

I have the latest firefox rpm and want to include some addons.
The ones I use are addblock-plus, videodownloadhelper, noscript, downthemall and WOT.

I know I can just install ff and then manually install them via the web.
But how do I include them on the stick?
I would like to be able to install ff then locally install the addons, before going on the net.

thanks

Mick M.