Re: Missing Hardware After Update

I will file the bug report, but in the meantime what about the following:
  1. Where can I find and how can I script the process that works under the old kernel?
  2. Once scripted, can I include it in rc.local?
  3. If #1 and #2 can be accomplished, how will this effect future kernel upgrades? In other words, the devices are configured at the beginning of the boot process, but I want to do it at the end of the boot process?

Or can I use the MAKEDEV command and what should the parameters be?

Thanks,
Gene