FC10 - gedit strange behaviour

One a fresh FC10 install, gedit 'moves' to the current workspace. Even if it is behind other windows, as I switch from workspace to workspace, gedit moves. This is very upsetting.

I have found if I go into preferences, exit from preferences, close gedit, and reopen gedit, this behavor stops.

Strange and distracting. Just one more thing I have to 'fix' with each FC10 install.