Re: update broke NetworkManager

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:51 AM, Christopher A. Williams
<chriswfedora cawllc com> wrote:
> NetworkManager is refusing to start and the entries for the ethernet
> connection are also gone.

Yes, it's nothing whatsoever to to with X or the panel or what not: if
you tail -f /var/log/messages while restarting NetworkManager you'll
see it segfaulting.

> I'm having him switch it from NetworkManager to the old-style
> Network service. So far, no dice...

Switching to the old style network service has worked for me ... what
problems are you seeing?

Cheers,

Miles