recent update issues

I have been following the fedora-list for several years off and on. From time to time I see as well as occasionally experience issues with updates breaking things.

It seems to me that this week has been especially tough. There has been a flurry of problems including the libX11 issue that is affecting me personally.

To help keep all this in perspective, I want to point out that this is a very rare occurrence. I keep my system up to date with the very latest packages available, checking mostly daily, and almost never have any kind of problem. Now that a problem has surfaced, as is my experience, I'm sure it will be fixed very quickly.

In this regard: To all the developers out there, whose names I don't even know, who work hard at keeping MY computer updated and secure with one of the best operating systems on the planet, for FREE,

Thank you!

Dennis Kaptain

Correo Yahoo!
Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¬°gratis!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/