VMware

OK, I re-installed VMware Workstation 6.5 on my F10 yesterday (trying to
troubleshoot the NetworkManager update bug), and now I can't get it to
start.  I recall there is some trick involving moving a file out of the
way so vmware realizes it needs to rebuild some modules, but now I can't
find any reference in the archives to tell me which file.

TIA.
--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences