Re: Want to start a LUG with all fedora support.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:15:40 +0530, Rohit Gupta wrote:
	[....]
> [...] one more success: We have
> installed and setup the library computer with fedora 10. This computer
> is used by students for searching the books and their status. There's
> also a banner : "Maintained by GNU/Linux User Group of KGEC"

	I'm probably carrying owls to Athens here, but just in case:
there are scads of international groups devoted to computers in
libraries, including at least a couple of whole distros just for that.

	One good place to ask, a thoroughly international list with
several thousand subscribers, has archives and a subscription page at

http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=autocat&A=1

	I have also asked in a couple of more specialized places about
current sources of linux/libraries info. I've been retired (from the
Library of Congress) for over ten years; so my choice of places may be
out of date, and may not pan out. If it doesn't, I gather from the
remnants of the Whitebox list on Gmane that many of its fans are now
running CentOS; you might find that preferable, and if so, easy to switch
to.