Firewall and RPC Setup for NFS

Setting up to use NFS I've found that RPC doesn't work; it's blocked by
the firewall.  I surmise that RPC is one of the services listed in
System->Administration->Firewall under the "Trusted Services" tab.  But
which one?  If my surmise is not correct, how do I enable RPC service
without turning off the firewall?

The OS is Fedora-10 with all updates running on an x86_64 system.  In
"Trusted Services" NFS4 is enabled.

Thanks - jon