Re: Sluggish Desktop

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Jim wrote:
FC 10 / KDE

My Desktop has very sluggish responds on KDE-4.2.1,

What graphics card/driver?
Are desktop effects enabled? (If yes, try disabling them.)

        Kevin Kofler

Ati Tech Radeon RV250 [Mobility FireGL 9000]    Radeon driver .

I guess it was the Desktop Effects that was causing the slowdown, I disabled them. I guess Desktop effects are a little to much for this Laptop Dell Latitude D600.