Re: F10: When will gnome-sessions (save desktop settings) be available?

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 06:23:25 -0700
Marc Wilson wrote:

> > When can we get a working gnome-sessions package that
> > will allow us to save our desktop/applications settings?
>
> When GNOME provides one.

Or perhaps more likely when some gnome user gets pissed enough
to write the code and submit the patch then rewrite it 47 times
to satisfy the picky requirements of the developers, then
finally get it approved.