Re: F10: When will gnome-sessions (save desktop settings) be available?

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 06:23:25 -0700
Marc Wilson wrote:

When can we get a working gnome-sessions package that
will allow us to save our desktop/applications settings?
When GNOME provides one.

Or perhaps more likely when some gnome user gets pissed enough
to write the code and submit the patch then rewrite it 47 times
to satisfy the picky requirements of the developers, then
finally get it approved.
That seems to be an accurate statement. (I read the bugs, it's long, but of course there is no end in sight as far as I can tell) Guess there is no roadmap/milestones for this particular snafu, which is why I asked, Dunno, if Marc is part of the
`Gnome' club or is one himself, but does not add much with his comment.