Re: Laptop security

On Saturday 28 March 2009 18:02:48 g wrote:
> as was discussed last year on this list, on a linux system, it may not be
> highly efficient. how many thieves are intelligent enough to use linux?

How intelligent do you need to be, to hit a recognisable icon for Firefox?
When netbooks with linux first came out they came with instructions on how to
remove it and install windows.  To their surprise only 27% of users did (no, I
don't know how they got their figures).  That means 73% of users could do all
they needed to do without worrying that it was linux.

Anne