openoffice presenter issues

Hi all;

I'm running Fedora10 and KDE 4.2 on a laptop with an Nvidia card and I run 2 displays via twinview.

When I try and run the slideshow I get a scrollbar on the opposite display as I have openoffice presenter running on but nothing else, plus at that point the display is stuck in presenter mode so I cant stop the presentation (which I cant see) or exit the program.

Thoughts ?

Thanks in advance...