Re: weather report applet dead again?

I am having the same problem as you Bob. I am using the same version of the gweather-applet.

A simple, if inelegant, workaround until the problem is fixed by the developers/maintainers is to execute "killall gnome-panel" in a terminal after the wireless network connection is made.

I also have the same problem with the clock weather applet. I check the box in preferences to "show weather" and "show temperature" but it never shows.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=334806&topic_id=69168&forum=10#forumpost334806
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame jamesh0317 yahoo com