Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 61, Issue 201

Irikefe Osah wrote:
> PGP Encryption:
>     Do you all agree that we should start encrypting this digest using
> fedora-list redhat com <mailto:fedora-list redhat com> as the public key
> and we all submit our keys to the respective maintainers of this list?
> What do you all think?

You should really read the list guidelines at:

You need to put a better topic on your message, and NOT quote the
ENTIRE digest!

As for encryption of the digest, that would be a big wast. The
messages are public, and we WANT then to be available to search
engines so that people can find help on common problems without
having to ask the list every time.

Mikkel
--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.