Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 61, Issue 201

Dave Ihnat wrote:

> I encourage people to sign and, as appropriate, encrypt sensitive
> E-Mail.  I don't see the upside for a non-sensitive mailing list.

I agree that it is counter-productive to encrypt a mailing list like
this one. On the other hand, I encourage people to encrypt private
messages for both sensitive and non-sensitive messages. Otherwise,
you flag what messages contain sensitive material by encrypting them.

Mikkel