Re: burn dot-files??

Beartooth wrote:
I've installed Eeebuntu Base to an EeePC 701 and installed Alpine 2.0 (the only mailer I give a shrivelled electron for). I want to add the .pinerc, and the .addressbook that I've been tweaking since before AOL or the Web; but nothing I can find today by way of a diskburner seems even to see dot files. Do I have to use scp over my LAN?? Icould swear I've done it both ways before now ...

The cd/dvd creator in gnome will allow you to drop whatever files you want onto a disk but remember that files that start with a " . " are hidden. They remain hidden even if you copy and paste them into another folder unless you look under the View menu and select show hidden files.

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball