64 bit kernel in 32 bit system

I have read that there will be a feature to run a 64 bit kernel in a 32 bit install of FC11. I'm curious about the number of things it would take to build such a kernel for FC10 (other than building the kernel, obviously).

Any input from whoever is does that part for fc11?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>