Re: How to make a dvd from downloaded file

Marc Shaver wrote:
I downloaded the file to make a fedora dvd but i can't figure out how to make a dvd out of the files. Please help

We'd like to help you out, but we can't figure out what you've done or tried from your terse request for help. Perhaps if you elaborated a little more on what you've tried and what happened, we could provide a more useful response.....

/       //Marcus /

Windows Live Messenger makes it easier to stay in touch - learn how! <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650731>

I might disagree with the previous statement, but I'm probably prejudiced.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com