Fresh install Fedora 10 X86_64 problems

Freash install of Fedora 10 X86_64 / KDE4

I kept /home directories intact with users from Fedora 8 install.
I use the exact names and passwords from old Fedora 8 install.

I'm getting error message when I try to log into All, Users home directories;

"Could not start Kstartupconfig4,  Check your install:"

I can log into 'root' without any problems.