Re: Fedora & XP on same machine, good bad or ugly

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Steven Kemp <SKemp010 roadrunner com> wrote:
> Good Idea? on different hard drives. XP home installed now.
> Good, Bad or ugly? Recommendations.
> Steve

I have Win XP  and F10 installed on the same HDD on a Lenovo T60
laptop. No problems, but then I don't think I used the XP a single
time since installing Fedora. To my knowledge the only issue is
setting the hardware clock - when you install fedora, you choose a
particular way of setting the clock so it doesn't clash with the one
XP uses.

HTH,

Peter