Re: Fedora & XP on same machine, good bad or ugly

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:32:16 -0400
Steven Kemp wrote:

> Good Idea? on different hard drives. XP home installed now.
> Good, Bad or ugly? Recommendations.

I did it for a while, but got tired of it :-). It is good that
XP is already installed, because my experience has been that
a single ext3 filesystem in any partition anywhere on any disk
will make the XP installer crash almost the instant it starts,
so XP absolutely has to come first :-).