Firefox 3, FC10, download has no open with option

Hi Folks.

When I click on a link for a word document, I don't get the option to open the
file.  Even though the popup window has the title 'Opening <filename>' and
starts of by saying 'You have chosen to open............................'

I only get the options to Cancel or Save File.

Why do I have to do to get the Open buttin?

This is on a clean install of FC10 onto my new laptop with all yum updates
applied

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn