Re: Sound problems in Xine

Jim wrote:
> FC10/KDE-4.2   xine-0.99.5-5.fc10.x86_64

Any particular reason you're not using Dragon Player or Kaffeine? Those both
use xine-lib behind the scenes, so they should be able to play everything
xine can play.

> Each time you open Xine the volume is set to lowest setting, it won't
> hold it's last setting.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your sound issue, looks like xine
simply doesn't remember the volume level across launches. That sounds like
an issue (bug / missing feature) with the xine UI.

        Kevin Kofler