Re: Off topic - mobo recommendations

Tod Thomas wrote:
> I'm partial to AMD chips.  I'm not a gamer but I do like nice visuals

Well, then maybe you should stop being partial to AMD and looking for Intel
chipsets with integrated graphics. :-) Intel integrated graphics just work
in Fedora (just keep your hands off the "Poulsbo" stuff with the GMA500,
that one is not supported yet) and they offer decent performance for things
like desktop effects. (Even simple 3D games get pretty high FPS scores with
them.)

        Kevin Kofler