Evolution isn't saving my passwords...

When I updated from F8 to F10, Evolution stopped saving my passwords.  I
have multiple email accounts, each with its own password.  When I start
Evolution, it asks me for the password for each account.  When I send an
email, it asks me for the password for the sending account.

How do I fix Evolution so that it properly stores and retrieves the
passwords for each account ?