Re: Fedora 11 fail because of Anaconda :(

Valent Turkovic wrote:
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/index.php/archives/fedora-11-fail-because-of-anaconda/

I wrote a blog post regarding issues I have with Fedora 11 anaconda installer.
How is your experience using Fedora anaconda installer with Fedora 11
beta and preview releases?

Pretty much the same as yours - I tried to install F11-Preview on a free in parallel to FC10, on a emtpy lvm volume and was facing installer exceptions.

I resorted to copying the F10 installation to the lvm volume and to "yum upgrade" it to rawhide.

Ralf