Installation of F 11

Tried to install F 11 on a dual boot machine. Base is XP and the second is currently F 10. The install failed with an error message that the partition could not be installed. Then the machine would not reboot be died at a grub shell.

I pulled out my F 10 DVD and reinstalled a base F 10 over the existing Linux partition. This gave me back grub in a dual boot and a fresh F 10 not updated.

Y'all can keep F 11.  Let me know when it maybe works!