Discovery Studio 1.7 restarts xserver

   Does anyone else here have access to Discovery Studio 1.7?
I am finding that when I try to start this program under x86_64
Fedora 10 under the radeon drivers using a X1650 Pro graphics
card that the xserver restarts. There are no errors left behind
in the messages log for this event but it is completely reproducible.
Never had this issue with the non-free drivers.
             Jack
ps This is a severe bug since the user has all of his open programs
quit suddenly.