Re: find tux comic picture help

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Erik Xavior <erikxavior80 gmail com> wrote:
does anyone knows/have that comic picture of "tux" the Linux penguin that:

- has four pictures in it
- it defines 4 "levels" of the knowledge of tux, who is "symbolizing a learning person"
- the first one: tux is just a Linux "fanboy"; second: tux is working, and say's: "...stupid rpm"; three: I can't remember that:D sorry; four: tux has a beard, and the picture says don't mess with it.

thank you, and sorry for the question, but I just can't find it on google :D :S

Hi Xavior,

I don't know about those images your talking about, but I do know of a great resource for TUX.

http://tux.crystalxp.net/

Maybe you can do a Google search for "tux gallery cartoon" or something of that nature.  Happy hunting!

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com
Registered Linux User: #410978

"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"