Re: what is "Document Viewer"?

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
2009/5/5 brian <fedora logi ca>:
FC10

I only see a reference to this "Document Viewer" app in the Nautilus "open
as" dialog. There's nothing in the Applications menu and apropos doesn't
show anything. I'd like to know what the app is called and the version.

[sam machine ~]$ rpm -qi evince | egrep "(Name|Summary|Version|Release)"
Name        : evince                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.24.2                            Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc10                        Build Date: Tue 25 Nov
2008 02:59:51 GMT
Summary     : Document viewer

Thanks, Sam & Georgi. I'm having a little PDF issue: ghostscript is complaining but Document Viewer is not. I needed to know that app is for debugging info. This is perfect.