window background pix?

Greetings;

One of the things I've been meaning to ask about that worked well in kde-3.5+
was the ability to use any photograph in a recognizable format as a screen
background.

But since F10 and kde-4.x.x, I seem to be stuck with the default solar flare
or whatever its called as background on all windows.

Is that now changeable, if so how?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)