Re: what is "Document Viewer"?

brian wrote:
> Thanks, Sam & Georgi. I'm having a little PDF issue: ghostscript is
> complaining but Document Viewer is not. I needed to know that app is for
> debugging info. This is perfect.

Yet another reason why programs should be named with their actual name in
the menus, not some generic name. :-/ This crap really needs to get fixed.

FYI, for next time, the easiest way to figure out what something
like "Document Viewer" actually is is to go to Help / About within the
program.

        Kevin Kofler