Re: Selinux disallows read-only loop mount of a file, but only at boot [SOLVED]

2009/5/5 Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>:
> On Tue, 5 May 2009 10:39:19 -0700
> "Paul" <jpb entel ca> wrote:
>
>> Here is your problem right here: SELinux
>>
>> Have a good, slow read of this:
>> http://kerneltrap.org/OpenBSD/SELinux_vs_OpenBSDs_Default_Security
>
> Why ?
Because he thinks its *crap*

> Why not point him at some useful technical content on the subject instead
> of a random rather uninformed looking discussion ?
So I've just had a look via the great randomizer called google and
came back with the words:
'why drop this level of complexity on mere mortals' (enterprise admins
yes they deserve this)
what informed non-random? links have you got?

...dex