Re: Selinux disallows read-only loop mount of a file, but only at boot [SOLVED]

> >> Have a good, slow read of this:
> >> http://kerneltrap.org/OpenBSD/SELinux_vs_OpenBSDs_Default_Security
> >
> > Why ?
> Because he thinks its *crap*

I take it you also use talk radio as your encyclopedia 8) I think SELinux
is not crap but Gnome is complete pants, but that isn't actually useful
information either.

> what informed non-random? links have you got?

The SELinux manual is pretty good, the SELinux list has all sorts of
useful people on it.