Bonobo error - WTH?

I just booted my FC10 laptop (AMD X2) and got this attached error. Does anyone have a clue as to possible causes or fixes?

--
bill davidsen <davidsen tmr com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
   - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.

JPEG image