Re: Editor to program in C

Mike McCarty wrote:

BTW, don't delete either emacs or vi from your system, since
other pieces of it may depend on their existence. I've got
both installed (and vi's descendent vim) though I never run
any of 'em, for that reason.

I haven't installed emacs in a decade, I don't know what would depend on it these days, but I haven't had it pulled as a dependency.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>