Re: what is "Document Viewer"?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 05/06/2009 09:03 AM, brian wrote:

I just looked (again!) and realise that I'd completely missed the
"evince" part. What the heck is an "evince", anyway?

(rhetorical question--I'm sure it's something like an ogg)

You could have easily looked it up.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/evince

Other than a few well recognized brands like Firefox, generally end
users don't know or care about the application names and only the
functionality that it offers.

Rahul

That rushing sound you here is the joke sailing over your head.