Re: FC4: Kernel Panic - Not Syncing

Kumar Limbu wrote:
Hi,

I have a server which is running Fedora Core 4.

This version has been EOL for a fair bit now, to be honest no updates/fixes have been issued for 4 years.

Fedora is reaching release 11 in 20 days, unless you have a real requirement to keep such an old version I would suggest you start backing up data and prepare to upgrade the OS.