Re: insmod and WIFI - was Re: FC10 and NDISwrapper

Gary Stainburn wrote:
Hi folks,

Thanks to help on here I'm almost there with my WIFI connection.

The session log below shows that the new broadcom WIFI drivers work (in theory). I now have two questions.

1) How do I make the two insmod's survive over a reboot.
2) How do I get to use the new WIFI interface?

Should be able to do it with /etc/modprobe.*

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>