Re: [OT] ssh login script - Please Help

On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 15:22 +0100, Dan Track wrote:
> Any ideas?

Do you actually *WANT* to login and restart each server, or are you
doing this to deal with the NTP servers stuffing up?  If the latter,
there are some known problems and (better) solutions regarding NTP
servers twiddling their thumbs instead of working.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.21-78.2.41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.