Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

> It doesn't engender much confidence in using some software
> if its website is dead, or hasn't been updated in five years.

There are actually rules that don't permit such software to remain in
Fedora, so file bugs when you come across something that hasn't been
touched in such a long period. I agree there should be mechanisms
around, but filing bugs is just as useful - even if it's more time
consuming.