Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

On 05/07/2009 06:31 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> While not an answer, how about something that will let kde sounds work with
> fedora? Obviously and apparently pulse isn't it, probably for lack of
> configuration tools.

I have no idea what the problem is but it is obviously completed
unrelated to the question and unlikely to be solved by adding more
software. So I guess a different post in a separate thread is in order.
Perhaps file a bug report or post to fedora-kde list.

Rahul