Re: Selinux disallows read-only loop mount of a file, but only at boot [SOLVED]

For an alternative solution for the possible benefit of other readers
with similar issues,
http://www.city-fan.org/tips/SubsetRepositoriesFedora10
is "a guide to creating and using a base repository based on an ISO
image of the DVD" (distribution media), which contains relevant
information and is what I was attempting to do when I started this
thread.