Re: Bonobo error - WTH?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Wed, 06 May 2009 14:39:21 -0400
Bill Davidsen wrote:

I just booted my FC10 laptop (AMD X2) and got this attached error. Does anyone have a clue as to possible causes or fixes?

killall bonobo-activation-server
killall gnome-panel

Frank, appreciate the suggestion, but it doesn't clarify the cause, nor does it prevent the error on the next boot.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>