FC11 hibernate

This fast boot stuff is totally out of hand! I just checked, and cold boot is now faster than coming out of hibernate. It somewhat reduces the value of hibernate for some cases where it was being used for speed rather than because a lot of stuff is running.

Nice work!

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>