Fdisk screwup

FC10

I was trying to setup a usb stick to fat16 FS , using Fdisk, I deleted the partition and was going to make a new one, did a 'w' to disk. But when I open fdisk /dev/sdc and do a 'l' , it lists only SunOS type partitions, how do I get back to where it lists the 'fat16' partition type ?

I have used fdisk many times but have never got it to display SunOS partition types.