F9: How to remove a permanent SSL user/client certificate?

Sorry, I have looked on the Internet and have not
figured out how to get rid of a permanent client/user
certificate.  I am testing my Apache/SVN/SSL with
a self-signed certificate and choose the permanent
option, and I'd like to remove it for further testing.

Thanks!
Dan