Re: Why does my window fractionate?

On Sat, 09 May 2009 04:17:04 +0200
Kevin Kofler wrote:

> desktop effects are disabled by default in Fedora

Really? I certainly got the impression they were enabled by
default starting somewhere around fedora 9 or 10. At least
that is when it started taking about 4 hours to render the
initial desktop when you start a remote KDE session under
a freenx sever (not something I normally do, but I did
try it once :-).