konsole's "configure konsole" doesn't work

hi Great List,

I want to use konsole 1.6.6 within f10, so I installed kdebase3 and some other packages.
And then, I compiled konsole 1.6.6 from the source code. Everything seems OK besides
"Configure konsole" doesn't work: after I select "settings->configure konsole", it keeps quiet,
nothing pops out. Could you tell me how to make it work? Thanks!